GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF OPERATIONS
- This General Terms and Conditions of Operations provide conditions of the accessing, purchase, and sale of Services provided by the company ELMIBIT.
- By using or accessing any part of eVineyard Site, Services or purchase you agree to be bound by these General Terms and Conditions of Operations, published on the web page of eVineyard (www.evineyardapp.com) and at its place of operations.
- General data about ELMIBIT:
- Company name: ELMIBIT, d.o.o.
- Seat: Gornja Radgona
- Address: Orehovci 1 a, 9250 Gornja Radgona
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web page: http://www.evineyardapp.com
- „User“ is every person who access eVineyard Site and uses the eVineyard Services.
- The „Buyer“ under this General Terms and Conditions of Operations is a legal or natural person, who uses and buys the Services under the General Terms and Conditions of Operations and who concludes a sales contract with ELMIBIT.
- „Consumer“ is every natural person, so defined by the applicable law, who obtains and uses the Services for the purposes not related to his business or gainful activity.
- „Means of distance communication“ are such means that enable the conclusion of the contract without physical presence of both contracting parties. Such means are especially: letters, orders, catalogues, telephone conversations, e-mail, internet, etc.
- The „Services“ under this General Terms and Conditions of Operations represent the services that eVineyard provide through the Site.
- „Site“ refers to eVineyard website: www.evineyardapp.com, and any of its subdomains.
- „eVineyard“ is online (web based application) vineyard management software that helps grapegrowers to manage their grape production, organize time, analyze data, and automate processes; provided by company ELMIBIT.
3. ACCESSING THE SITE AND USING THE SERVICES
- The User uses the Services through the web. Before using eVineyard software, User will need to sign up for an account by providing eVineyard with their name, surname, email and phone number. eVineyard may also require additional information from the User if necessary.
- When accessing eVineyard Site or using eVineyard Services Users are fully responsible for the use of eVineyard Site and Services and agree not to use it in ways not explicitly authorized by ELMIBIT.
- eVineyard does not own User content and is not responsible and liable in any way for the content in case of illegal, abusive, harrasing, harmful to reputation, pornographic, indecent, profane, obscene, hateful, racist or otherwise objectionable content in eVineyard reasonable opinion.
- The eVineyard Site and Service may contain links to other websites (such as in advertisements), integrated third party products or allow others to send such links. A link to a third party’s website does not mean that eVineyard endorses it or is affiliated with it. eVineyard do not exercise control over third-party websites. User access to such third-party websites or content shall be at User's own risk. ELMIBIT shall not be responsible for any damages or loss related to the use of any contents, goods or services available on or through any third-party website.
- eVineyard Site and Service may only be used by persons with the age of 18 years, and older.
- eVineyard Site and Service is delivered from Slovenia, or another country where the ELMIBIT's servers are located. The applicable law of Republic of Slovenia applies to the delivery of eVineyard service to the eVineyard users and customers.
4. PURCHASE OF SERVICES
- The properties of the services are defined by the individual service or are communicated to the buyer upon the purchase of the services.
- All prices are determined in euros or dollars and exclude VAT, if not expressly agreed otherwise. ELMIBIT reserves the right to amend the prices.
- The conditions and deadlines of special offers are marked along with the specific services.
- If the Buyer unjustifiably avoids the contract, ELMIBIT is entitled to claim costs incurred and damages under the applicable law. Aforesaid does not apply to the Consumers.
- By confirming the order the Buyer agrees and confirms the General Terms and Conditions of Operations. The General Terms and Conditions of Operations exclude any other General Terms and Conditions of Operations, with the exception of a written contract, signed by the Buyer and ELMIBIT.
- The pictures of the Services are symbolic.
- ELMIBIT's liability is limited as defined in the section LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY of GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF OPERATIONS.
5. PURCHASE OF THE SERVICES AT DISTANCE AND OFF-PREMISES
- The General Terms and Conditions of Operations provide the conditions of concluding contracts at distance and off-premises.
- The contract concluded at distance is a contract, concluded between ELMIBIT and the Consumer or Buyer, based on an organized sale at distance or a service system without simultaneous presence of the contracting parties, led by ELMIBIT, who uses for the purposes of the conclusion of the contract the means for distance communication, until the moment of conclusion of the contract.
- The contract, concluded off-premises is a contract between ELMIBIT and the Consumer or Buyer, concluded in presence of ELMIBIT and the Consumer outside of the business premises of ELMIBIT.
- The Buyer and the Consumer shall be acquainted by the General Terms and Conditions of Operations prior to the conclusion of the contract and by the conclusion of the contract they confirm their consensus to the rights and liabilities, deriving from the General Terms and Conditions of Operations.
- All rights and obligations according to the applicable consumer law on the distance trade apply and are respected by ELMIBIT.
6. MEANS OF PURCHASE OF THE SERVICES AT DISTANCE OF OFF-PREMISES
Order by telephone or e-mail
- By submitting an order via telephone or e-mail, the Buyer submits the order for the Services.
- The Buyer notifies ELMIBIT of all the data, required for conclusion of the contract.
- Should the costs of the order differ from the general telecommunication fees, the Buyer will be so notified by ELMIBIT.
Web sites application of eVineyard
- The Buyer orders Services via web form. Before ordering eVineyard, Buyer will need to sign up for an account by providing eVineyard with their name, surname, email and phone number. eVineyard may also require additional information from the Buyer or Consumer if necessary. The payment is proceeded via Paypal platform, directly over eVineyard website if available, or upon pro forma invoice.
7. PERSONAL DATA PRIVACY AND PROCESSING
- By submitting the data to the web site, or by any other means, the Buyer permits personal data processing. ELMIBIT shall use and keep the collected personal data according to the applicable data privacy law.
- Personal data are collected exclusively for the purposes of order processing and for internal needs of ELMIBIT, for the execution of the payment, statistical purposes, sending offers, buyer segmentation, buyer behavior monitoring, promotion etc. ELMIBIT will obtain Buyer‘s consent for personal data processing.
- Buyer, Consumer and User content and data about the content may be viewed by other Buyer, Consumer and User. eVineyard can, but has no obligation, to monitor Buyer, Consumer and User content post on the Service. eVineyard can remove any information buyer post for any reason or no reason.
- When using the Service, eVineyard may send one or more “cookies” – a small data file – to Buyer, Consumer and User computer to uniquely identify browser and let eVineyard help Buyer, Consumer and User log-in faster and enhance navigation through the site. A cookie may convey anonymous information about Service use. *Buyer, Consumer and User can reset web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. Some features of the Service may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
- When using the Service, eVineyard servers automatically record certain information sent by Buyer, Consumer and User web browser. These server logs may include information such as: web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and interaction with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, mobile carrier, and other such information.
- When using the Service, eVineyard may employ clear gifs („web beacons“) to track the online usage patterns. In addition, eVineyard may also use clear gifs in HTML-based emails sent to Buyer, Consumer and User to track which emails are opened by recipients. The information is used to enable more accurate reporting and make better eVineyard user experiances.
- When Buyer, Consumer and User use the Service by or through a mobile device, eVineyard may access, collect, monitor and/or remotely store “location data,” which may include GPS coordinates (e.g. latitude and/or longitude) or similar information regarding the location of Buyer, Consumer and User mobile device. Location data may convey information about browseing the Service to eVineyard. Location data does not collect or share any personally identifiable information about Buyer, Consumer and User. Location data may be used in conjunction with personally identifiable information. Some features of the Service, particularly location-based services, may not function properly if use or availability of location data is impaired or disabled.
- When Buyer, Consumer and User access the Service by or through a mobile device, eVineyard may access, collect, monitor and/or remotely store one or more “device identifiers.” Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with mobile device, which uniquely identify Buyer, Consumer and User mobile device and are used to enhance the Service. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device’s operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by eVineyard. A device identifier may convey information about the use of the Service. A device identifier does not collect or share any personally identifiable information. A device identifier may be used in conjunction with personally identifiable information. A device identifier may remain persistently on Buyer, Consumer and User device, to help to log-in faster and enhance Buyer, Consumer and User navigation through the Service. Some features of the Service may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers are impaired or disabled. eVineyard may access, collect and/or store device identifiers upon enabling eVineyard’s Services.
- eVineyard can share the customer's contact information including name, surname, e-mail address and phone number, with one of it's partners in a local market, from where the customer is coming. The data will only be used by the local partners for the purpose of conducting the sale.
- User, Buyer or Customer can, at any moment, request to learn about data, stored about them in all of the eVineyard databases, by sending an e-mail through eVineyard contact form on eVineyard website, as well as can request deletion of their personal data from eVineyard databases. By doing so, however, eVineyard will not be able to offer some of the services to the user, buyer or customer, despite the fact that the services may have been purchased.
8. WHERE WE STORE AND HOW WE PROCESS YOUR DATA
eVineyard uses the following 3rd party processing applications, which may use data about eVineyard visit in conjunction with their personal data about the visitor of the website:
- Google Analytics, an application which tracks user's access to different aspects of eVineyard websites and web application, and allows us to analyse data about usage of eVineyard website and application,
- Facebook Pixel, a small snippet of code which enables Facebook to track user's access to eVineyard websites. By using this feature, we can optimize our Facebook advertisements.
- We don't access your personal data from any of the listed providers, neither share the personal data you shared with aus (including e-mail address, name, surname, phone number) with those providers.
- At eVineyard, the personal data you provide us with (including e-mail address, name, surname, phone number, and data you generate by using eVineyard, such as location data) is always safely stored in our secure databases on our servers, and is not accessible to, nor passed to, any third parties.
The only 2 exceptions in which we pass some of your personal data to other companies with equally high data treatment standards, include:
- your first name in combination with an e-mail address is stored in eVineyard's GDPR compliant database of an e-mail provider company Mailchimp, which allows and helps us to send you personalized newsletters and improve those newsletters; Mailchimp also allows us to track whether you read an e-mail or clicked to links inside it, so we can improve our e-mails by knowing that,
- your provided data is sent to eVineyard distributor in your target country for the purpose of conducting support and sales activity if you explicitly expressed interest, or if you are coming from a territory where our distributor is active. All of our distributors are compliant with eVineyard data protection standards, which means that they use as high data protection measures as we do.
- We store the personal data you provide us with until you request a deletion of it. In certain cases (such as permanent inactivity in eVineyard), we delete your personal data from our databases sooner, which can be as soon as 1 year from inactivity.
- Any user who provided personal data, can request deletion of all their personal data in all eVineyard's databases through out contact form. Personal data of thre requester will be deleted within 5 working days from receiving deletion request.
- Any user who provided personal data, can request a copy of all their data stored and processed by eVineyard. We will send a copy of user's provided personal data within 5 working days of receiving the request.
Data from our newsletter list will be processed according to the following rules:
- We will save recipients information of recipients that read our email newsletters until they unsubscribe from the newsletter.
- We will save recipient's information of recepients who unsubscribed from the newsletter for another 1 (one) year after unsubscription, but will not send them e-mails.
- Information of recipients who request deletion of their data will be deleted within 5 working days of the request.
- We will delete information about recepients who don't unsubscribe, but also doesn't read our newsletters for more than 1 (one) year.
9. PAYMENT METHODS
- Upon the purchase the Buyer is able to choose among the following available payment methods: PayPal, pro forma invoice, and in some cases also a purchase directly over the eVineyard website, processed by STRIPE.
- The costs related to the selected payment method are charged according to General Terms and Conditions of Operations and prices of the issuer or provider of payment services, and may be charged to the Buyer.
- The web form, completed by the Buyer upon the order shall not be deemed as an invoice. Notwithstanding the Services or the payment method, ELMIBIT will send the invoice upon the purchase. ELMIBIT keeps an electronic copy of the invoice in its database.
- ELMIBIT undertakes the obligation to apply all reasonable safety measures in order to ensure the privacy and safety of the data, obtained upon the payment. ELMIBIT, however, shall not be held liable for potential theft of payment the data, except in the event of the liability of ELMIBIT.
- The sales contract is normally concluded when Buyer is granted access to eVineyard and ELMIBIT sends the Invoice to the Buyer, except when otherwise provided by the General Terms and Conditions of Operations.
- In the event of the payment with the Paypal it shall be deemed that the sales contract is concluded in the moment of successfully executed transaction. In the event of a failed transaction, ELMIBIT will notify the Buyer.
- The order confirmation will be sent to the Buyer to the e-mail address, submitted upon the order according to the General Terms and Conditions of Operations.
- The sales contract is concluded in English or Slovenian language.
- By clicking the „start using now button“, the Buyer confirms the age of 18 years and the full capacity to contract.
- ELMIBIT reserves the right to deny the use of Services to the Buyer, if the Buyer has any previous unsettled orders towards ELMIBIT and if the Buyer is in an outstanding dispute with ELMIBIT.
11. LIMITATIONS OF PROVIDED SERVICE
- Some of the features of eVineyard require a connected sensor unit or weather station. The connected sensor unit may use one of the standard communication methods. If a communication method used is over cellular network (GPRS, 3G, 4G, or other), then the sensor unit requires a working SIM card to be installed in combination with a proper configuration of the eVineyard sensor unit.
- eVineyard or ELMIBIT is not responsible for the SIM card which is installed in the eVineyard sensor unit or weather station. The SIM card is provided, and taken care of, by the Buyer or Consumer.
- The SIM card of a national operator is necessary for the operation of eVineyard sensor unit or weather station product. It is responsibility of the Buyer or Consumer to install a working SIM card in accordance with the eVineyard product configuration in the eVineyard weather station. eVineyard product configuration depends on the Mobile network operator, which is used to provide connectivity between eVineyard weather station and eVineyard Internet servers. The selected Mobile Network Service Provider must be communicated from the Buyer or Consumer to eVineyard or ELMIBIT during the process of purchase of the eVineyard sensor unit or weather station.
- eVineyard or ELMIBIT is not responsible for the costs, incurred by the SIM card or Mobile network operator.
- Access to eVineyard services requires Internet connection. Internet connection costs and availability are in the sole responsibility of the Consumer.
- Since eVineyard services require internet connection and/or mobile connection for its operations, ELMIBIT can not/ does not guarantee the permanent availability of services around the world. Internet and mobile connection is dependent on the local services (internet/mobile) provider.
12. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- The Buyer is granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to access and use the Services according to the General Terms and Conditions of Operations. The intellectual property rights are owned exclusively by ELMIBIT and its suppliers.
- All the content included as a part of eVineyard system, such as text, graphics, logos, images, as well as the compilation thereof, any software, etc., is the property of ELMIBIT or its suppliers and protected by the applicable law.
- The Buyer shall not use the Services for any unlawful purposes or for the purposes prohibited by these General Terms and Conditions of Operations, and notices. The eVineyard service shall not be used in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the web sites or applications of ELMIBIT and shall not interfere with any other party’s use of the websites or web based applications.
- When using eVineyard Services the User, Buyer and Consumer are granted a license only for personal use. Selling eVineyard Services, sharing license with anyone else, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to copy the Service, or try and make money off of it without ELMIBIT express written permission it is prohibited.
- Buyer, Consumer and User agree not to access, copy, or otherwise use eVineyard, including eVineyard intellectual property and trademarks, except as authorized by these General Terms and Conditions of Operations or as otherwise authorized in writing by eVineyard.
- Buyers obtain no ownership rights when purchaseing eVineyard software, but are instead buying (or, in the case of a free use, being given) a license to use eVineyard software within the confines of this General Terms and Conditions of Operations.
13. DATA OWNERSHIP
- In order for eVineyard to provide the Services, eVineyard will collect information which includes, but is not limited to, User's activities, coworkers, locations, purchases, data from customer's IoT devices or weather stations in proximity, and other types of data.
- Data manually entered by the User into eVineyard: The data which is entered in the eVineyard system is property of the User of the eVineyard service, where the User acknowledges and agrees that other Users from the same organization, with granted permissions, may have full read and write access to the data as well.
User explicitly grants eVineyard the permission to use the entered data for the purpose of further processing, delivery of eVineyard service, improvement of eVineyard and/or other products, including any usage of the data in automated or manual manner during the engineering process, but limits eVineyard to distribute the data to third parties. eVineyard protects the manually entered data of the User with the best effort, by following the data security best practices.
- Automatically acquired data of electronic devices, which are connected to eVineyard through Internet or other communication medium: All automatically acquired sensor data, originating from Buyer's IoT devices, is jointly owned by the Buyer and eVineyard. Data is stored on eVineyard's servers and can be accessed through online channels. Data is stored with the best effort practices.
User explicitly grants eVineyard a permission to use the data which was automatically acquired from electronic devices, directly connected to eVineyard, for any purpose deemed necessary by eVineyard.
- Ownership of data from public sources, such as, but not limited to, public weather stations readings and weather models results, is treated in accordance with the license of the respective data source. Data from beforementioned sources is compatible with eVineyard's policy of data processing and providing products, which are based on that data.
- eVineyard does not guarantee storage of, permanent access to, nor availability of any of the beforementioned types of data, to the User at any time. However, eVineyard uses best effort and good practices to deliver data to the Users.
14. CHOICE OF LAW AND JURISDICTION
- The applicable law is the applicable law of the Republic of Slovenia.
- In the event of invalidity of a certain provisions of the General Terms and Conditions of Operations according to the applicable law, the General Terms and Conditions of Operations remain valid in the rest and the invalid provision is replaced by the applicable law or the agreement between the parties.
- The parties agree to solve the disputes amicably. If an amicable solution will not be possible, the parties agree that the competent court is the court in Murska Sobota, Slovenia.
- The General Terms and Conditions of Operations are published in English language.
15. LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY
- Buyer, Consumer and User agree that ELMIBIT is not responsible for anything that ELMIBIT may otherwise be responsible for, if it is the result of events beyond ELMIBIT control, including, but not limited to war, insurrection, riots, terrorism, crime, labor shortages (including lawful and unlawful strikes), embargoes, postal disruption, communication disruption, failure or shortage of infrastructure, shortage of materials, or any other event beyond ELMIBIT control.
- ELMIBIT, its employees, agents, officers, directors and other staff in no event shall be liable to Buyer, Consumer and User for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequuential damages whatsoever resulting from:
- errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content,
- personal injury or property damage, of any nature, resulting from Buyer, Consumer and User access to and use of eVineyard,
- any unauthorized access to or use of eVineyard secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein,
- any interuption or cessation of transmition to or from eVineyard Services,
- any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like, which may prevent eVineyard to correctly provide the services, including bugs in automation (valve control and the like)
- any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or through eVineyard Services by any third party, and/or
- any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of Buyer, Consumer and User use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Services, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory, and whether or not the company is advised of the possibility of such damages.
The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction.
- eVineyard shall not be liable for any business problems that arise by using eVineyard Site and Service. All content provided by the Site is informative and the decision to react based on provided information is Buyer's, Consumer's and User's own decision and liability.
- In the event of any problem with eVineyard Site, Service or any content, Buyer, Consumer and User agree that is sole remedy to cease using eVineyard Site, Service or any content. eVineyard is not liable to anyone for any damage, harm, injury or claim that arises from the use of Site and Service from ELMIBIT.
- eVineyard and/or ELMIBIT take no responsibility and assume no liability for any Buyer, Consumer and User content that is posted, stored, uploaded, or transmitted to eVineyard, or for any loss or damages that may occur because such member content including, but not limited to defamation, slander, libel, falsehoods, obscenity, or profanity.
- eVineyard and/or ELMIBIT take no responsibility and assume no liability for any claim, action, petition, demand for arbitration or lawsuit alleging injury or damage resulting from any use of eVineyard, whether arising in tort or contract, law or equity.
- Buyer, Consumer and User ability to use or interact with eVineyard website is a privilege, not a right, and eVineyard reserves the right to take any action that deem proper, without notice, to prevent any violation, enforce any provision, or rectify any alleged violations of this General Terms and Conditions of Operations or any applicable law at eVineyard's or ELMIBIT's sole discretion.
- eVineyard and/or ELMIBIT shall not be liable for any other reason or for damages, even if it have been advised of the possibility of such damages. In the event that this clause is prohibited or restricted by applicable law, our liability shall be limited to the lowest legally required amount. The Service is controlled and offered by ELMIBIT from Slovenia, European Union. eVineyard makes no representations that the Service is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Service from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
16. FINAL PROVISIONS
- The General Terms and Conditions of Operations shall take effect as of 28 March 2019.
- The General Terms and Conditions of Operations were updated as of 28 March 2019.
- The General Terms and Conditions of Operations may be amended at any time, thus, the Buyer is consulted to read them upon every purchase or usage.
- For the individual order the applicable General Terms and Conditions of Operations are the General Terms and Conditions of Operations that are published on the web site and in force in the moment of the order submission.